Report security incident

Important Note

PENTHACK recommends that you also report this incident to the judicial authority or the relevant criminal office in your country, in case it constitutes a criminal offense that requires a claim or a charge to become a procedure. In Portugal, you should contact Polícia Judiciária. You can submit a complaint on the official website

By continuing to browse the site, you expressly agree that cookies will be stored on your computer to help measure statistics of visits.

Learn More Accept